West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
|Organizing Body||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Total vacancies for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment||5778|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||04-05-2018|
West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancies:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No. of West Bengal GDS Vacancy: 5778
West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Distribution:
|Community||No of West Bengal GDS Vacancies|
Education Qualification for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
- Those candidates who have passed in 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt are eligible to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018.
- No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- Students who have passed in Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- To apply for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, candidates must not be less than 18 years in age and should not be more than 40 years in age.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as OBC category will get 03 years age relaxations while on the other hand SC / ST category candidates will get 05 age relaxations.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Monthly Scale of Pay for West Bengal GDS Recruitment:
Candidates who will be selected for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 2295/- to Rs. 4245/- per month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Application Fee to fill West Bengal Postal Circle Application Form:
- OC / OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- at any identified Post Offices given in official notification as application fee.
- Those contenders who belong to SC / ST category are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Selection Process for WB GDS Recruitment:
- All the applying candidates for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 are hereby informed that their selection will be done as per the automatic generated West Bengal Postal Circle Merit List as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Procedure to Apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment:
To apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, candidates need to follow below given simple steps.
- Initially candidates need to log on to official website that is www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx to apply for WB Postal Circle Recruitment
- After reaching to home page you need to follow “West Bengal” given at the left side and press on “5778” link.
- Now you need to read West Bengal Postal Circle Notification carefully.
- After reading West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Notification, candidates need to go back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” link given under “Quick Links” section.
- Fill West Bengal Postal Circle Online Application with complete and correct details in accurate manner to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials as per requirement.
- Before pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application.
- Now you have to press on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form.
- Applicant has to retain his application number and password for future references.
- You can edit the particulars if needed before final submission of the application form and once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment Dates:
- West Bengal GDS Apply Online from: 05-04-2018
- Application online Submission End Date: 04-05-2018