|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of UPSC Vacancies||13|
|Last date for UPSC ORA Application||12.04.2018|
Name of the Vacancy in UPSC:
|Particulars||Number of vacancies in UPSC Recruitment|
|Assistant Commissioner (Cooperation/Credit)||01|
|Deputy Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||01|
|Assistant Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||02|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|Additional Government Advocate||02|
|Joint Secretary and Legal Adviser||06|
UPSC Eligibility Required:
UPSC Recruitment Nationality:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
UPSC Qualification required:
As per the details given in UPSC Notification candidates must have possessed:
|UPSC Assistant Commissioner (Cooperation/Credit)||Master’s degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Economics or Economics or Commerce or Statistics from a recognized university or institute.|
|UPSC Deputy Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||Master’s Degree in Technology / Engineering in respective discipline|
|UPSC Assistant Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||Master’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering in respective discipline|
|UPSC Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||First Class Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
|UPSC Additional Government Advocate||A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade II, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent along with experience given in Official Notification|
|UPSC Joint Secretary and Legal Adviser||A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade I, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent along with experience given in Official Notification|
UPSC Age limitations:
|Assistant Commissioner (Cooperation/Credit)||40 years|
|Deputy Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||50 years|
|Assistant Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||40 years|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||35 years|
|Additional Government Advocate||50 years|
|Joint Secretary and Legal Adviser||50 years|
UPSC Age Relaxation will be given as:
- SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and
- Up to 3 years for OBC candidates
UPSC Salary given:
According to the norms given in UPSC Notification 2018, candidates selected for UPSC Vacancy will get their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale given as:
|Particulars||UPSC Pay Scale|
|Assistant Commissioner (Cooperation/Credit)||Level 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.|
|Deputy Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||Level 12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial. Age: 50 years.|
|Assistant Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Devices)||Level 11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,000 (Academic Grade Pay). General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.|
|Additional Government Advocate||Level 13 (Rs.118500-214100/-) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Joint Secretary and Legal Adviser||Level 14 (Rs.144200-218200/-) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
UPSC Application fees:
- Candidates interested in applying for UPSC Recruitment have to pay an amount of Rs.25/- as application fees. The amount of application can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
UPSC Selection procedure:
UPSC Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of UPSC Recruitment Test followed by interview procedure.
UPSC Interview Cut Off:
- UR-50 marks,
- OBC-45 marks,
- SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select Recruitment tab and then hit on Advertisements tab
- A new page will come out along with advertisements links
- Select and hit on “Advertisement No. 06 – 2018 (201.38 KB)” link
- Read all the details given in UPAC Notification 2018 and then go back to the previous page
- Again hit on the Recruitment tab and now select and hit on “Online Recruitment Application link
- This will redirect you towards a new window having various UPSC Online Apply links
- Now of you are an already registered candidate then hit on apply Now tab and then enter your log in credentials
- Else if you are a new user then hit on UPSC Registration and complete the UPSC Online Registration Form that will appear in front of you
- Once you get registered successfully then you will receive your UPSC Registration Number and password
- Enter the credentials to log on window and continue towards the completing the applying procedure
- Upload your testimonials and then pay the UPSC Application Fees
- Once all the details are completed hit on submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up UPSC Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
UPSC Important dates:
- Closing date for submission of UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 12.04.2018.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted UPSC Online Application is up to 23:59 hrs on 13.04.2018.