UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Higher Education|
|Number of Vacancy||10,768|
|Last date to submit online applications||16/04/2018|
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy Details:
|Categories||No. Of Vacancies|
Qualification Required for UP LT Grade Shikshak Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for UP LT Grade Shikshak Jobs, they must possess Graduate degree & B.Ed Degree or equivalent from well recognized university or institute along with the relevant working experience.
Limitations in Age for UP LT Grade शिक्षकभर्ती2018:
The minimum age of the applying contenders for UP LT शिक्षकभर्ती 2018 should not be below 21 years while upper age must not be above 40 years as on 01/07/2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Salary Scale for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs 2018:
Candidates who will be selected for UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancies 2018 shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection Procedure for UP LT Grade Shikshak Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected for U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in written examination which is going to be conducted by the selection authority.
Steps to apply for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to fill and submit UP LT Grade Teacher Online Application Forms 2018, they can go through the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is upsessb.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to suitable recruitment section
- Now on reaching new page hit the recruitment link you wish to apply for
- After that UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 will get appeared on your screen
- Just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that fill the required details in Online Application Form.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee (if applicable)
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
|Release date of UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy Notification||15/03/2018|
|Last Date to make the payment of the application fee||12/04/2018|
|Last date to receipt Online Application Form||16/04/2018|
|Final allotment of candidates||May 2018|