Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Number of Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy||1058|
|Last date to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle Jobs||09-04-2018|
Telangana Postal Circle Vacancies:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- of Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy:1058
Distribution of Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy:
|Categories||No. of Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancies|
- Candidates applying for Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment must have passed in 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed in Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Relaxation in Age:
To apply for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, Age relaxations of 3 years will be granted to OBC categories on the other hand SC/ST category candidates will get 05 years age relaxations. 10 years will be given to PH above the respective category.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Maximum Age for OBC||43 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ST||45 Years|
|Maximum Age for PH||50 Years|
Selection Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle Jobs:
- Initially screening of Telangana Postal Circle Online Application Form will be done after that a merit list will be prepared by the organization.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- On the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals candidates will be selected.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit
Application Fee to fill Telangana Postal Circle Application Form:
- OC/OBC Male category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Candidate can make the payment by visiting any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- Names of the offices are available in the website appost.in/gdsonline.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Check Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
How to apply for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment?
To apply for Telangana Post Recruitment follow below given simple guidelines:
- Visit to the official website that is appost.in to apply for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Choose “Job Opportunities” tab available in the menu bar and press on “Recruitment” from drop- down list.
- Hit on “Vacancies in Telangana Circle” link.
- Select suitable link regarding Telangana Postal Circle Notification.
- Within few seconds a new page will be opened with PDF file, in which you can see all the details of job.
- Read all the details given in Telangana Postal Circle very carefully.
- After reading relevant details hit on “Apply Online” link to fill Telangana Postal Circle Application Form.
- Fill Telangana Postal Circle Online Application form with correct details.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials as asked in application form and press “Submit” button.
- In the final step take a printout of filled application form for future use.
Last Date to submit Telangana Postal Circle Online Application form: 09-04-2018