NPCIL Recruitment through GATE
|Name of the organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of NPCIL Latest Vacancy||Executive Trainees|
|No of NPCIL Job Vacancy||200|
|Last date to Apply||18-04-2018|
NPCIL Vacancy 2018:
Eligibility Norms for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment must have BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Age limitations for NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2018:
Aspirants who are going to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Vacancy 2018 must know about the age limitations which have been discussed below:
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||29|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||—|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||36|
|PwBD – OBC Category||39|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5 years)||41|
Salary structure for NPCIL Executive Trainees Job 2018:
Contenders appointed for NPCIL Jobs 2018 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 56,100/- with further allowances.
Application fee for NPCIL 2018 Recruitment:
- Contenders are required to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application Fee will be submitted online along with online application.
Mode of selection for NPCIL Job 2018:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2017/2018 Score and final interview performance. Invited candidates in interview are advised to bring their relevant documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for verification.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “human Resource management” tab from the menu bar.
- Select “job opportunities” from the drop down list opened after hitting on above said link.
- Hit on “NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2018/02” link written in front of Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2018 in NPCIL through GATE 2017/2018 link.
- Go though entire notification to get complete details.
- After that, press “apply online” button stable previous page.
- Then, fill complete NPCIL online application from with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates along with NPCIL application form.
- Now, press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
- Starting date of apply online: 04-04-2018
- Last date to apply online: 18-04-2018